Ladies Camera Club

18 Nov 2011

Christmas Scrapping Day - 4th Dec, Paperarts

Come join me at Paperarts, near Stroud on 4th Dec for a full day of scrapping projects inc a super lush buffet lunch (I'll supply my homemade mince pies and mince meat recipe - the best in the world, I may add. I have two michelin starred chefs approval on that!). Its always so much fun at Paperarts plus the shop is brimming with so many gorgeous things to give yourself a christmas cheer of your very own. Ring Sue on this number to make a reservation 01453 886038. There will be some hidden extras on the day, too.

Finally my beautiful Partridge is available to download. On this card I used the coloured print out but in the kit you will have uncoloured images too plus the PNG versions AND a bonus greetings sheet.
Photobucket

Come see here for some of my digi things - the shop is slowly filling up and soon it will be fit to bursting.

2 comments:

marsha said...

How absolutely CUTE! Love the image and the paper you used really pops! Great job!
Hugs,
Marsha

Jo said...

Love your pear tree images - gorgeous card :)

jo xx