Ladies Camera Club

2 Oct 2011

two more sneaks

My Life is Beautiful class goes live tonight. After a couple of set backs (real life really does get in the way!) its all coming together.

Here are two more sneaks to whet your appetite

Photobucket

Photobucket

and because the class is open anytime (ie: you have access to it 24/7) its not too late to sign up. A perfect excuse to get over the immensely gorgeous weather we have been having of late and which has now turned to its usual baltic state.

The book that I recreate in the video will be used as a raffle prize in November. I'm stepping up my own money raiser for the link you see here on the left (My Just Giving fundraiser for the NGVFA.....Im supposed to be going to Peru in May 2012 and I refuse to go until Ive raised the full amount!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So totaly `Gorgeous` as always Miss Kirsty:),always a pleasure to catch up:)TFI
Have a fab week:) xxx

Janet P said...

Im so glad I signed up for this but I can't start until next week.

Susan said...

Hi Kirsty, I don't know if you have changed your font or the size of the font but the last few days your blog has been very hard to read.