Ladies Camera Club

4 Oct 2011

QVC sneaks (lots!)

Tune in and join Charlie Brooks and I tomorrow (Weds 5th) to QVC at 2pm. You can watch online if you don't have Sky or Cable. Although I do think its available on freesat too. The theme for the show Im guest presenting is COLOUR and it really is about COLOUR **wear sunnies**

Here are a few sneaks to tempt you.















I have thoroughly enjoyed making up the samples and have already got my eye on one of the paper packs on offer. **sigh, so many craft supplies and so little space....but there is always room, isn't there?**

9 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Delightful samples! Such neat bows, cute ribbons and drool for colours/textures. That punched flower with the other flower underneath is a really cool concept. Lovely details, like the wrapped up black flower with the button and many more.

fionalawlor said...

Will be watching, it's fab to see you back on our screens again :)
Fiona x

Bumblebee said...

How cool hon! Loving all the rainbow colours!!! I always need a nudge to get out of my green crafting zone!

Bumblebee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie Marshall said...

I can see some spirelli.. *gag* you go girl, will be watching you today ;) x

Jaki Morris said...

Love those cards and I thought I recognised the Bazzil card stock as I bought it a while ago as a OTO so I'll be inspired to use it now!
Jakix

Debo said...

OOOH! These look very interesting!

Have recorded the show as I was at uni today but can't wait to watch it back!

Hope it went well for you, I know you would have been brill!!! (and hope they didn't cut your hour short!!!!!)

Sue said...

Fabby. Definitely want to see more.

JB said...

Hi Kirsty, I thought you did really well on wednesday on QVC and I loved the cards you showed. I could tell the ones that were yours. Keep up the good work!Best Wishes from Jane.