Ladies Camera Club

16 Oct 2011

Oddments

I know. I KNOW. I'm obsessed with this butterfly punch. And pins. And doilies. And ribbon. But I could seriously make approx 3.8 Bajillion different variations of projects using these beauties. And this one is headed for my friend, Lee.

I'm also sending a bunch of these Diwali cards for her to give to her family. Diwali falls at the end of Oct and this is my second time if making them. If anyone wants s copy of the Om, let me know and I'll email the images to you :)i

I'll probably be on the train when this blog goes live. Hmmm mm. Sunday trains are usually packed to the rafters which, for me, is good on so many levels as I LOVE to people watch.

Please dont forget about the post below and the gorgeous giveaway.

9 comments:

Carolyn Phillips said...

Oh what pretty cards.

Jo Street said...

Gorgeous cards Kirsty!
Jo x

Bumblebee said...

So pretty, I love that butterfly punch too. Such lovely green colour too!!!!!lol!

Sue said...

Fab cards.

Sherrie Court said...

Beautiful Diwali cards - can I have the om image please? I've been asked to make a couple of these for my boss - no pressure!

Fiona said...

Very pretty Kirsty. Is the 'thanks' sentiment a stamp or computer generated? Liking the font v.much indeedy.

Just_a_bean said...

Beautiful card Kirsty xx

Lisa-Jane said...

Gorgeous! Yes please to the image when you get a moment. Thanks muchly.

Kate said...

I just live that butterfly punch. I'd use it all the time.