Ladies Camera Club

31 Oct 2011

Im Baaaaaaaaack!

Oh I do have some travel news to share with you including "knickers tucked in my tights for 30 minutes walking through Schipol" and the fright of some woman shaving her legs in the sink at Frankfurt Airport on the way back. I gotta say, working with Tonic Studios has been an absolute scream (I mean it, my tummy is so, so sore). Best of all I got to cuddle up with Nat Kahlbach for four days - the craziest German I know. Its hard to replay laughter to the extent we experienced but man - I HURT! Oh and we did sell lots of product at the same time. It was equal parts of work hard and play hard. And laugh hard.

In the mean time, I wanted to let you know that I am demonstrating the Eclips machine for Sizzix at the Craft Superstore stand, this weekend at the NEC. Come and say hello!

I have to go now, I have to unpack and wash my demo clothes in time to go on Weds. Might I ever get some sleep?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. I missed your blogging....

Carolina Little said...

I'm glad you had a great time and sold lots. Good Luck at the demo!!!!

Sam said...

Kirsty hon, LOL at the underwear tucked in!! That's the sort of thing I would do! Glad you're back though, missed your inspiration and blogging!!

Mrs F said...

Welcome home Kirsty. I'm so looking forward to the NEC show, l hope l will get the chance to meet you xx

Fiona said...

Never a dull moment in an airport and I should know. Can beat you in the embarrassment stakes tho!
Have fun at the NEC.

Helen Anderson said...

Looking forward to meeting you in person, oh wonderful creator of my fabby business cards!

Helen xx

Nathalie Kalbach said...

I miss you tons girl !!!! It was so cool and you are amazingly talented, boy...even with tucked in skirts ;) Love ya!

Julia said...

Shaving legs in the sink??? Oh wow! That would be a funny sight. Hope you get time to chill soon and good luck for the weekend xx

creativchen said...

Dear Kirsty, I Just arrived at you blog. I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com