Ladies Camera Club

9 Oct 2011

DT Call, Job opportunity

One of my sponsors, The Ribbon Reel, is having a DT call.
You don't want to miss it and the owner, Keilly, is gorgeous. I met her in July to teach her photography and I can assure you that you will be in good hands on her team - good luck.

Also.....are you local to Walthamstow and looking for a little part time work? Its not out sourcing or working from home - they are wanting to recruit in house. Check out this ad here; they are looking for crafters to be crafty with kids art supplies. I can fully back that this company is so much fun to work for.

Finally, as promised, my QVC samples from last weds show will be here this afternoon :)

Its been a mad few days, I'm only just getting back into it x

3 comments:

Keilly said...

I clicked the link re job opportunity but there was nothing on the page?

ally said...

I might be being dumb but the link does not work for me :(

Alison Horne said...

Hi Kirsty, thanx 4 sharing but no, link not working.