Ladies Camera Club

15 Oct 2011

A digital Christmas

Rhonna has wrapped it all up for Christmas this year by providing me with a solution for my hybrid cards. I urge you, if you are in a creative rut, to use her BEAUTIFUL cards designs to your Christmas cards this year.

I'd like to think that many of you don't see this urge as some kind of advertisement. Well, it is in a way but I'm dead set that I am using this as one of my 6 hybrid designed cards for this coming season. I'm going to print this out tomorrow and decorate it with my fave "real" supplies to show you how effective hybrid card making can be **squeals at the prospect**


Please enjoy Rhonnas newsletter and generous discount code:

Rhonna Designs has 5 NEW Card Kits in the store & will be adding even more! These Card Kits give you all the tools you need for your annual newsletter, photo cards, Christmas cards, address wraps, gift tags, or stickers. Each card kit is filled to the brim with Printables and digital files! So, go on & check them out in the store! As one of our valued newsletter subscribers, we are offering 25% OFF each of our NEW Christmas Card Kits under any license!

Please be sure to type in: RDcaRd5 in the 'discount code' box at the bottom of your shopping cart before checkout.

Not sure about the card kit? Here’s a FREE Photo card template to drop your photo in the frame & print off...a festive gift from Rhonna Designs that will surely uplift and inspire you during this holiday season!

Remember: to see a HOW-TO on resizing your photo to fit in the cards, be sure to check Rhonna Designs Blog! *A place for ideas to uplift and inspire*


For more ideas on how to use the kits, check out the place for ideas to uplift and inspire: Rhonna Designs Blog.

No comments: