Ladies Camera Club

9 Sep 2011

That necklace?

I think I received 3.3 Bajillion emails about "that necklace" that I wore on QVC on weds.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
I wish I could say that I made it but instead I can reveal that it's from BHS and cost less than a fiver!

I would like to thank you for your support by watching the show and yes, it was cut short and yes, I was warned it might happen. The remedy to this situation will become apparent in the next few weeks. All I can say is brace yourselves!

8 comments:

Vicky said...

Brill necklace - you've a good eye for a bargain.
Great show, loved the Melody Ross papers, was tempted to get my purse out! :)xxx

Alison Horne said...

Poo I missed your debut, having to do my stoopid 'real' job instead of an inky one. glad went well and look forward to next one.x

Terrie B x said...

It is a fab necklace..TFSNothin like a bargain!!You were fab on Wed...way to go chick:) xxx

Bettythebaglady said...

Will have to go to BHS now to see if there's any left. Can just imagine thousands of feet charging in a cloud of dust. LOL Betty

Trish said...

ooooh Kirsty you are such a tease!!! Brace ourselves for what?
Suspense is killing me lol x

Sandra said...

Fab necklace - fab show on Weds - am now 'bracing' myself....bring it on Kirsty 'n' QVC!!
Sandra x

Choka said...

I have this necklace too and always get loads of positive comments when i wear it. :)

Anonymous said...

It just goes to show that you dont need to spend a fortune to look good!