Ladies Camera Club

18 Aug 2011

Twitchy Fingers

I get twitchy. All. The. Time.

My fingers scrabble the air, as if playing an imaginary piano and only a craft session stops the urge. I'm not sure if twitchy fingers are healthy but what I do know is that satisfying that urge is immense.

It may only take 10 minutes or sometimes longer to get something together to fix the craving and this layout here was made between prepping tea and waiting for it to cook (30 mins). I love this pic of Belle, in the bath when we lived up in Newcastle (ie Forces families quarters were never the height of luxury). She would let us style her hair a in mohawk at shampoo time or let us play with bath toys and stick them to her head and take pictures. It's every child's rite of passage to let their parents share bath-time glam!

And here is another quick make, made during the same cooking time.......I used my little cheapy £1 shop flower stickers mixed with some left-overs.

So now all urges have been satisfied!
And my fingers have stopped twitching.

Um, for now!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Gorgeous!

Louise said...

It's every child's rite of passage to let their parents share bath-time glam! - so true! xx your twitchy fingers have created beautifully! xx

Terrie B x said...

`Beautiful` :) x

Anonymous said...

relax and enjoy time with your daughter. before you know it she will be a teenager and wanting to spend time with her mates during the holidays rather than Mum and Dad ! It comes to us all far too quickly and family holidays will reverse and be you being taken by her!