Ladies Camera Club

24 Aug 2011

To-You's-Day, Numero Dos

Help yourself and have my heart.......either colour in the blank, scale it and make smaller if you wish or print out a sheet of pre-coloured hearts, all in super-fruity colours. Far too many options for a Tuesday, no?

I love hearts this shape - all point and full of love.
You can download the pack from HERE


And how can I not finish off with a card? A simple number using a VV rouleaux stripey ribbon which totally makes my scraps look utterly decadent.

I want to thank everyone who made a comment on yesterdays post. I am going to give each piece of advice some serious consideration. It means the world to me that you took the time and trouble to spare a few minutes to give me the advice or love (and both!)

PS - please pray for me Wednesday morning, its day one of my personal C25K and I am very very apprehensive (mainly due to worry about agonising my shin splints).

PPS: I have my first confirmed show date for QVC. Its 7th September at 4pm. I've not to give too much away but all I can say is that I'm delighted with the products on this 1 hour show - especially the last item. So many brilliant changes to this channel including the announcement that Dyan Reavely is going to make an appearance too **skips off into the sunset with glee**

14 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Dawn said...

Hi Kirsty, I was struggling with shin splints really badly. I had a word with the man at the gym and he suggested different trainers which I went for and this really helped.
Good luck D xx

Sue said...

Fabby card.

Good luck on 7th. Sure you will be just fine.

Jaki Morris said...

OMG that is so not fair. You know I have a ribbon addiction and that one is just too lush. Where is it from I NEED IT NOW
As always, your cards are wonderful and I wish I could make some like that!
Jakix

ski said...

Currently on week 2 day 3 of c25k, make sure you've got some good tunes on the programme..... It's not as bad as it seems.

Debo said...

Excuse my thickness but what is c25k? Whatever it is it sounds difficult and/or painful, so good luck!

Debo said...

Oh, sorry, card is beautiful (as always) and you'll be brilliant on QVC so don't worry, just relax and enjoy yourself - and forget that we'll all be watching you!! (we'll be cheering you on!)

Alison Horne said...

Congrats on QVC, and good luck. Have just read yesterdays post. From your description of Belles she is a happy contented girl.
To me that shows you have done and will continiue to do a great job as a parent, despite all the crap you have to go through.
Don't feel bad about wanting what EVERY parent looks forward to, their childs independence and a bit more freedom.
If your first choice doesn't work out. There will be others for Belles and you will be there for her.xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful heart pack <3
I bet you´ll be QVC´s future gem
Good luck!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

thank you for the hearts love christine in italy xx

Lisa-Jane said...

Lush car luvvie!

SunShyneHS said...

I just had to say that I just adore your card. I also thought that I would let you know about my freebie blog site. Some of my papers would look wonderful with your cards and fit your style! I am sure of it.

www.sunshynehs.blogspot.com

i adore your blog

Anonymous said...

Hi Kirsty, I had shin splints a couple of years ago, so so painful, but I recovered in a week, after Doctor told me to cover area in evening with a tea towel and apply frozen gel packs, I left them as long as I could in front of telly and after 6 days no more pain, it's to do with reducing swelling. Hope that helps, good luck on QVC!
AM