Ladies Camera Club

16 Aug 2011

Just because.....

.......Well, because I had 20 minutes this morning spare before the lovely Lynn came to be taught one to one photography. I shuffled a few things around my office (to sort of "half tidy" it - you know the kind of "sort" I mean.....shove stuff in a drawer and fling other bits in the back of a cupboard!). I came across the polka dot paper you see in the card below. I also fell upon the bloom and the ring quote it sits on and just threw it together to make a thank you card for spesh friend of mine.

I love my "not-even-really-20-minute-card-but-more-like-10-minutes-including-a-tidy-in-my-office kind of card!

**stalk the postman, little friend**

5 comments:

Vicky said...

Lovely ! :)xx

Sue said...

Fabby. I think sometimes the things we throw together quickly come out better than something you spend ages on.

Jaki Morris said...

Yet again, a wonderful card. Do you have a gallery of cards that we can look at for inspiration(copy!)

Jakixx

Terrie B x said...

I think your thrown together card is `beautiful` specialy love thecolours :) x

Glitter Monkey said...

WOW all that AND dusting too!! You really are superwoman xxx