31 Aug 2011

Enjoy the Process

Eeeeeeveryone worth some clout should know whose by-line that is.
No? Yes? .......hopefully yes, of course it's yes - YES?!!
But just in case you forgot, it's Rhonna Farrer's inspirational message to all who love her products. And today I can reveal with excitement and glee that Rhonna selected me to be on her Creative Team - the announcement line up is such a pretty fanfare......I got goose bumps!

Da da-da-da da-da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! (thats a trumpet announcement!)

This is total self indulgence for me because not only is this CT for inspiration and celebration of her products (No 1 Priority) but I secretly love it just for me - for my precious free time and to enjoy every lavish pixel on offer.


I have loved Rhonna forever. Well, since she supported me when I did a little fun projects called "I am a Woman" back in 2006. And then when I met her out in Paris (the same year), at a scrapbook event, I repaid her support when I helped her with a "little pickle of a situation" - and she rewarded me with a pack of her rubber stamps (which I have treasured so lovingly ever since). So of course after that, well, I just loved her even more. Heeeeeeee!

Isn't she de-lovely? (Sep 2006)


What I adore about Rhonna is her immense commitment to inspiration - both by product and her outlook on life. We all have people we aspire to be like or who uplifts and recharges us. That person, for me is Rhonna. She is a genius with a wacom, a guru with her wisdom but most of all she is just like you or I.....a woman who likes to create, although her passion just oozes 24/7.


This is one of my fave projects that I have made with House of 3, Rhonna's previous outlets:

Come and see her new website (launch 1st Sep) here. Be prepared to be transported to a vintage bazaar of beautiful digi and hybrid product. Float down each stall as if you were in the hot air balloon and enjoy a feast of pretty pixellation.

THEN - to be in with a chance of winning a prize, nip over to Rhonnas Facebook page HERE and simply hit the "Like" button. You will proper "Like" it, its not a trick!

**Im the luckiest person today**

PS: Giveaway fun advent calendar class below, just in case you missed it.

13 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

oh happy happy day!!!! I am so proud of you!!!! :) busting my buttons way over here..... tee hee!

Chris Dodaj said...

Yay, Kirsty! I'm thrilled for you!!

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Congratulations Babes! Love Rhonna's work and creations, love House of 3.


xxx

Fiona said...

Way to go Kirsty! x

Keilly said...

Oh wow, how exciting!!! Huge congratulations, I bet you haven't stopped smiling!! x

Dylan said...

yayy gorgeous girlie, told you this would be our year, mwah xxx

Bettyann said...

congrats dear girl

Rhonna Farrer said...

*blush* blush* you are so kind, my friend...so sooo happy to have you on the team...you are MY hero! xox
r

Nancy W said...

Kirsty, you are so much fun! How did I not know of you before! I am so glad to be able to visit your blog and get to know you via the team! Hugs from Conroe, TX!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kirsty. How exciting for you! Jude.xx

Debo said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Doesn't it just go to show that if you grasp every opportunity with both hands (even if you don't know it's an opportunity as the time), you will reap the rewards and find doors opening for you that you never knew existed!

Enjoy! (And I'm sure we will enjoy it vicariously through you!!!)
xx

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Oh wow Kirsty

I'm so over the moon for you *pinch, pinch* Rhonna Farrer I mean that really is just so fantastic - what an opportunity - BUT you are such a talent yourself and very worthy of being on her team.

I'm in awe of you both.

I'm gonna enjoy the journey with you.

Take care

Tina
X

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

So happy for you! Congratulations!