Ladies Camera Club

29 Jul 2011

Nom

I'm in London right now. Innit?

I went for an interview yesterday and i have been accepted. Yeeeeehaw! But until I have fine tuned the agreements, I can't divulge what it is alrhough, suffice to say, it's a wonderful opportunity. I then got invited to a craft event in Islington (which I can blog about on Sunday). It was such a great night but the best suprise of all is bumping in Shimelle and meeting Vicky Sheridan. As there were only a handful of invited guests, I had no idea these girls would be here. It made me feel at home!

Today I spent my time in crystal palace and at Rubinas beauty parlour. I'm working on Rubes's website and as part of the transaction I was rewarded with a full body and head massage plus a facial. Well, it was like all my holidays rolled into one. I can honestly say, hand on heart, that it was one of the most relaxing experiences of my life. It's made me super sleepy, all day.

Im now back at my accommodation, which I have to admit was one of the best bookings of "lets" ever. I'm staying in Streatham with a great couple who have treated me very well. I couldn't ask for a more perfect place to stay. Look up "Airbandb" on google to read just what I mean. Thoroughly recommended for the most adventurous travelor.

Aaaaaaaaanyway, I'll leave you with this bit of eye candy.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Peanut butter and jam cuppy cakes - hello?

6 comments:

Sue said...

Can't wait to hear you news.

Anonymous said...

Oh you are the Queen of keeping peeps in suspenders!! Can't wait to hear what the job is!! Bound to be fab since it's you!!
Oh and I love that Rubina is called Rubina - it's a mixture of mine and my girlie's names!! Yay! Makes me smile to hear it!
Love Nina B

Lil' 'Ol Me said...

I love peanut butter and jam sandwiches BUT cupcakes...I'm not sure about? Glad you're having a ball in Laandan (this is how my eldest pronounces it, now she lives there!) and that the couple you bunked up with weren't mass murderers :-)

misstwinkletoe said...

Happy to hear about your new job and look forward to details! XX

Trish said...

Oooh the secrecy. Are you going to be one of the new crafty faces of QVC? I could be tempted to tune in if you were going to be on there. Whatever it is hurry up and share please, I need cheering up after the week I've had
Trish X

Bee said...

if it's what I think it is Kirsty then I am sure you sailed through it. Looking forward to all the details.

xx