Ladies Camera Club

4 Jul 2011

My, the ultra fine nibs are nifty

I'm not kidding, they really are.
I've fallen in love with how these Ultra Fine Nibs, from Letraset, are going to revolutionise my detailed work .


and of course add freckles

What more could you want from a fine nib marker? (other than for it to magically do the colouring in for you!)

**thinking of teaching my dog to do that for me**

..................................................................................

Photography Courses
I have:
1 space in London on the 31st July (one person has dropped out)
1 space in Leeds
2 spaces in Edinburgh
up for grabs - if you are interested, please click here to see what it all entails

Online Class - Extra kits
I have posted a gazillion sneaks of the Me in my Moleskine online class that I have have for sale, over here - Ive also made paying easier :) These are selling out quicker than I anticipated. Im going to put a final limit in them and close the class at the end of July.

Love
Kirsty x
Click here to subscribe to my newsletter

6 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

what a precious card! some day I will have to try these markers. have to get my nerve up to go at my copics first.... they scare me to death! ;)

Tracey said...

Lusciously lime card Kirsty, loving those nifty nibs, have a good week sweetie xxx

angie's blogspot said...

Hi chick who sells the nibs and how much are they? They look fab. x

Sue said...

Such a cute and colourful card.

Bee said...

mine arrived this morning and I have to agree with you Kirsty - they are ace and make fine detail so much easier and neater. Lovely card Kirsty.

xx

Anna Legaspi said...

Lovely!x :) Absolutely gorgeous!x Markers could be magical... I need to be reminded that everyday!x