Ladies Camera Club

3 Jul 2011

Layouts from almost yesteryear

When you send a layout into a magazine, its pretty much a guessing game when you will get it back. Well, I got these back on Friday but don't ask me when I created them - I have NO IDEA. Here is a few of them that made is back in sort of album-able condition:





Photography Courses
I have:
1 space in London on the 31st July (one person has dropped out)
1 space in Leeds
2 spaces in Edinburgh
up for grabs - if you are interested, please click here

Online Class - Extra kits
I have posted a gazillion sneaks of the Me in my Moleskine online class that I have have for sale, over here - Ive also made paying easier :)

Love
Kirsty x
Click here to subscribe to my newsletter

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Funny I was just looking at that layout 'this week' in a magazine, love the last one, well they are all fabby but I am partial to pink, good to see you back from the outer hebrides, I finished my moleskine - just got the tags and journalling to do now - wooohooooooo bring on the next one lol, hope you have had a lovely sunday and Ellie found her batteries xxx

Sue said...

Really fab LOs. Love the variety.

Fiona said...

Wonderful pictures.

D@nielle said...

they're lovely, especially the this week one and the one of the pooch