Ladies Camera Club

1 Jun 2011

Post 1700

1700 posts ince Sep 2005? That is a LOT of blog entries. Imagine if the servers lost all of my blogging? I'd be gutted. I really do love to click on a random blog post from yesteryear and look at how much I have evolved in a short space of time. It's my personal scrapbook but in digi form and I'd honestly be lost without it. Mainly due to a crash I had on my hard drive a while back and lost precious pictures. Thankfully I blogged a LOT of them and so I have it to fall back on to reminisce.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, look what I got from Cullen Crafts the other week! A Gorjuss stamp - in fact, I got a few. They really do live up to their name. I dug it out today to have a colour sesh with my ProMarkers and a website I use for colour combo inspiration HERE. Plus I tied in a quick and handy "Hair shine" technique too. Gorjuss stamps make hair shining easy as she creates them in such a way that its easy to learn the technique within the way she designs her dolly's hair.


I used the Tonic Studio punch heart as wings and as the border around the circle in the centre of the card. Its amazing what you can so with a puny heart punch!

I've set a colour challenge over on the Letraset blog over here complete with a "hair shiny" technique video. And if you haven't already heard/indulged, Ideal World did the most AMEZZIN deal on promarkers yesterday - I hope you managed to grab them :)

Daisy Update
Daisy still in pain after her Op on both her hind legs but other than that - she is doing well:)
Raffle prize pictures have increased - take a look over HERE

5 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

How cuuuuuute!
Happy 1700th post!

Anonymous said...

I agree, those gorjuss stamps are beautiful to colour in! I love this card design and thank you for the hair shine tutorial.

Melina said...

Beautiful card! I love the hearts as the circle's border! What a creative idea. Gotta try that. :)

Sue said...

Loving the card. A cute image.

Hope Daisy is soon out of pain.

Angela Weimer said...

Very cute card and image. Glad Daisy is ok but hope she feels better soon. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela