Ladies Camera Club

25 Jun 2011

ME in my MoleskineE sneak

Out of the many pages you will work on, is a teeeeeeeeny peek already:



I've gone and bought more supplies for more kits so Ive thrown the class wide open (Read all about it HERE). If you are interested, please email me HERE.

You will get access to a private forum where you can access everything you need to know, info about the kits, the live class, the recording and tools you need. Plus, you will also be able to share discussion with like minded artists and make new friends into the bargain.

Only a few more days to go before the live class. I'm willing my nails to grow so they will look BEAUTIFUL for the close up work but hello??? Who am I kidding, they will be a reet inky mess after 2 seconds so should I even bother?

Love
Kirsty x
subscribe to my newsletter

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Capital El - LUSH!!!!!

Love Nina B

Anita said...

Wow, can't wait to get started now. xx

Sam said...

I've just signed up and waiting to pay!! With this sneak peak, I really can't wait now!!!!

Sarah said...

Wow! Looking forward to Wednesday. I'm also interested in your new class planned for July.

Alison Horne said...

oooh! pink!

Pippa (pjbear) said...

OMG, can't wait till Weds, I wanna start now!