Ladies Camera Club

14 Jun 2011

I thought I'd never scrap this

It's true, I honestly thought I'd never scrap this! Belles beautiful eyes peering through all that chockoly goo. I hated her getting messy at feeding times (not that I minded her eating, though). Mainly because I've always been and a neat and tidy freak. So when mucky chops, here, destroyed that chocolate pud - she also managed to fling it across the table, rub it deep into her clothes and had it smeared all over her precious dolly.
But of course, the cute factor creeps over you and you whip off the mucky clothes, give her a super bubbly bath and pretend that it never happened.....until the next time.

Groundhog day choc pud incident, anyone?!

5 comments:

D@nielle said...

haha I have pic's like that somewhere ....

Anonymous said...

I have a ton of those pictures too. I have 5 children and each of them are almost identical. Chocolate, cute faces - even snot!
Bev xoxo

Sue said...

Really lovely LO.

Anonymous said...

:-D I have one of my DD with her bowl on her head - time to scrap it, methinks! But poor Belle...... now the world has seen her choccy face! :-) Jude.x

Debo said...

Not choccy but we have a pic of DD asleep with her face in a plate of baked beans (still not sure how THAT happened!!) And another piccy of DS and DD totally naked except for blue paint!!!!