Ladies Camera Club

20 Jun 2011

Girl about town

Did you ever manage to buy these Moped papers from the Good Day Sunshine collection from My Minds Eye? Aren't they are super duper? I need to buy some more because cutting into one sheet is like breaking into a tenner when you go shopping. You don't want to do it but find that you have to in the end.


So...............
My class went live today **insert huge scream here**
It more than sold out on the original number but I have room for a tincy wincy few more. If you are dead set keen to take the class (details here) then you must email me HERE. I will then give you access to the forum where everyone has nestled in rather cosily and the details of how to pay lies within.

Huge big fab news.......... out of everyone who pays for a class, one lucky student will get their class for FREE. You see, better than shopping at Asda and being their one millionth customer.

Got my first Salsa class tomorrow night.....bites nails

9 comments:

jackie said...

HI kirsty just sent you another email regards access to forum as i have not heard from you from my first one hope i still can get on the class i did leave a comment on the first post about the class jackieguest46@hotmail.com

jackie said...

Hi forgot to say enjoy your salsa class my friend sue teaches it in your area wonder if it is her class your taking :)

Sue said...

Fab card. Loving the moped.

Fiona said...

Love your card, very 70's!

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my gosh, this is the cutest card EVER! I love it! could you send me a vespa just like that for my birthday, please? grins!

hope you had fun at your class. it sounds like such a grand adventure!

AliH said...

Beware - Salsa is addictive! Used to dance 3/4 nights a week and still miss it. Just wish I had an extra night in the week I could go. Enjoy!

Ali xx

morris.jacqueline said...

Your cards are wonderful. A card making class next please Ms Kirsty
Jakixx

humel said...

I like huge big fab news :) I like the time-sucker you set up (aka forum!) :) I like the anticipation of the class to come :) And I like that card! xx

Lisa-Jane said...

LOL! I had to buy that whole set from MME (you know how I luuuurve them!) and I got the boys version too with the surfboards. Great card - do you ever make one that I don't want you to send to me?