Ladies Camera Club

24 Jun 2011

The EU Package mountain plus another class announcement

That is what is residing in my lounge right now. Scores of kits waiting to go out (Some? Not ready to go out til Monday **pulls the saddest face on the planet - darn suppliers**). Thank you to everyone who is participating, it's going to be a thrilling adventure, if nowt else!

New Class
I've been asked my current students for more online classes - I had no idea that people want this more and more. So I have planned another one for release at the end of July called "Feel". Another Moleskine ram packed with touchy feely, strokable texture (which you create). Ive just ordered 5000 tags to go with the class - all buff and ready to do serious art damage on them. Each student will get a Moleskine book, 20 delicious buff tags, 20 buff wallets and hemp string plus some bit to texturise. Please leave a name below so I can gauge interest.
Or click here to subscribe to my newsletter


Photo Day
My Birmingham Photo day on 10th July is fully booked now, so thank you for applying. I have two spaces in Gloucester on 17th July, 1 space in Leeds on 24th July, 1 space at Covent Garden on 30th July and 2 spaces on 6th Aug in Edinburgh. Come and see HERE what its all about.

Finally, my Momma and Dad pitched up today for a long weekend. I have been aching to see them and have planned a day at Antony Gormleys "Another Place", again, at Crosby. This time, I am taking essential coverage for those rudy parts ;)

PS Ooooh, almost forgot! The winners of the fine nibs are: Lynn, Kelly and Sandie
You all get one nib to wazz on your ProMarkers to enjoy the new found "fine-dom". Please send me your addresses x

35 comments:

Maz said...

Put me on the list please!

Buzzard Girl said...

Please put me on the list please for July class!

Jules said...

I'd like to be on the list for the July class :D

Bee said...

Kirsty - please put me on the new list. I might not be on line when you announce it as now have op date (20th July) and will still be on complete bed rest but I deffo want in, will help pass the boring hours getting messy and inkey me thinks.

xxx

Anonymous said...

Please put me on the list too.

Thanks Lyn M

Tracey said...

me me me pleeeeeeease xxx

Anita said...

Me too please. xx

Irene said...

Another class sounds just the ticket!

Mrs C said...

Go on then. Count me in xxx

Rooby Whishes said...

meee x

humel said...

I'd definitely be up for another class, Kirsty! :) The timing isnb't perfect for me but I'd make it work somehow xx

Jayne C said...

Meeeeeee pleeeeease!!!! xx

Jennifer Scull said...

I think I would like to do it - my only reservation is the timing. I want to be sure I have finished my first book and can give each book the proper attention they deserve.

otherwise it sounds great!

Kate said...

Me too please :-)

Keilly said...

Please put me on the July list x

Alison Horne said...

Feel class sounds great. london doesnt have many craft classes so online ones are great. Do enjoy actual classes best but virtual ones arenext best thing

Yategirl said...

Yes! put me on the list please! :-D

Pippa (pjbear) said...

Me, Me, Meeeeee please, goes without saying I suppose.

Anne E said...

Please put me down for a place. Thanks Anne x

Lisa-Jane said...

I think I'd like to do it but its a bit of a squeeze with the timings. It will be fine if it's something I can come back to though :-)

frazzled2day said...

if i could jump up & down waving my hand like i just dont care, i would lol! Will have to settle for just shouting **ME, ME, ME** :o) xx

AliH said...

yes please!

x

Emma said...

I'm interested in the newer class, definitely!! Love your work

jane said...

jane
put me on the list please
jane-smitth@sky.com

Kerry said...

Yes please. Good timing for whiling away the boredom of the school holidays.

Nina Coulton said...

Id be interested in the next class Kirsty :)

Allycat x said...

Please add me to the list for FEEL - love the idea of adding texture!
x

Anonymous said...

what do you do with a book and tags? Please can you say what you will teach and how you teach it? What would we need to buy in addition to these items? What is the theme? Do we have to upload photos? get marked on progress? Is it part of a qualification or degree ? entry qualifications or experience?

Anonymous said...

Oh Yes! Brilliant idea!! Can we have certificates please!! I'm thinking - your logo at the top then

This is to confirm that . . . took part in Kirsty Wiseman's course in 2012 and is now fully qualified to Feel !!!

Ace!!

Love Nina B

Anonymous said...

Oh - 'cept I'm getting ahead of myself - it's only 2011 - that's where thinking about holidays gets you!!

Sue said...

Hi Kirsty,

Just wanted to let you know I have passed on the Inspirational Blog Award to you. The five crafting blogs I have nominated have all inspired me in some way. Your diversity has amzed me.

If you'd like to accept it, please snag the award from my blog http://gracefulgreyhounds.blogspot.com and ideally pass it on to 10 other blogs.


Hugs
Sue

Paula said...

Please put me on the list for July, many thanks x

Helen said...

Please put me on the list as well! Thanks. Helen x

JO SOWERBY said...

ooh love the sound of this july class
jo xxx

Scrapping4fun said...

Definitely interested in another of your online courses, i'm loving the Me one.