Ladies Camera Club

15 May 2011

Winner of Mei Flower treat pack

I promised to pick a winner from the other day (Mei Flower yummy stickables - a sweet pack of delish embellishments). The winner is COLIN......please get in touch, me old fruit x

Too tired to properly blog tonight........I spent a fantastic day at PaperArts and I mean proper, full on laughs and ink. The choc went down a treat and I was proper teaching the girls on a natural, sugary high. I have no idea what I said or did - all I know is that they all finished their projects and that their fingers were as black as the ace of spades when they had finished.

Ive been invited back for a full day craft showdown on 18th september. That's 3 classes, lunch and prizes, a make and take and a challenge competition with even more prizes. Contact PaperArts if you are interested in coming. Spaces are limited x

Can I just add that it was one of the BEST workshops I have been to in a good while. All workshops, I have to say are great fun, but the girls on the naughty table today provided so much needed laughter therapy. And the girls on the sensible table kept my feet on the ground x Thank you, thank you, thank you. Also a special thank you for Emma for the beautiful broach that she knit me, it almost had in me in tears, its a work of art. I can't wait to show the picture of it and Ill def post them all tomorrow night x

2 comments:

Sue said...

Well done Colin.

Glad you had a nice time.

Sam said...

Sounds like you had a fantastic day. I'm sooo envious.