Ladies Camera Club

17 May 2011

PaperArts and spare kits for sale

So yesterday? At Paperarts? Oh it was such a good day. I finally got to put faces to names and eventually got to meet old blog readers and facebook buddies. Its such a thrill to meet new and old names and faces, it really is.

I taught this canvas class

and other people wanted to choose their own colours ways and why the hell not? I love seeing other peoples fresh ideas. Didn't Tina do a smashing job? The colourways are lush
Digi scrappers, like this lady here, got well inky. Totally out of her comfort zone!

These two colours really are delish, aren't they?

And then we were rudely interrupted with cake - nom!

And then we got back into it again on a super duper sugar high

and it was all smashing!

It was extra lovely to finally meet Sandie. Isn't she lovely? I nicked this photo off her blog, here. It was way better than my image I got of us.

And if that wasn't enough, my lovely friend Emma knitted me this brooch. I am in love with it, Emma. You are so thoughtful x


I also wanted to share these tags I made for a tag swap. Each has their own little sack to live in

With a pull down reveal-ly bit

And a super swish tag to keep and admire

FINALLY..........
I have 3 kits spare from the class (3 people didn't make it) plus I have enough leftovers for several more. Please email me HERE if you are interested in buying a kit at £10 inc postage. I will teach a live class for the buyers next week online - you will have private and exclusive access to the class one evening at a mutually agreed time. I will also have the class stored for you to view at your own leisure should you not be able to make it.

DISCLOSURE ON KITS: Now, I can sell the kits but the only thing is, I dont have enough spray inks to give with every kit (due to the inks costing between 3 and 5 quid a bottle). So if you have your own spray inks, then at least you know you can carry the kit out. I will stamp a resist pattern on the tag (a feature of the kit requires a stamped image on the tag in a copper embossed finish - Im happy to stamp the tag in clear embossing powder and you can spray over it to create a resist finish) Or I can leave it blank for you to stamp and emboss your own image. Also, you will need to have glossy accents and a matching paint (to one of your sprays) to carry out the class. The kits are sold with this disclosure.

6 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

looks like lots and lots of fun! wish I lived across the pond so I could grab one of your kits.

enjoy your week! :)

Sue said...

What fabby creations.

Sarah said...

Hi Kirsty,

I would be interested in purchasing a kit? looks like lots of fun!

katsky said...

This is interesting! Wonderful!

mahlin said...

oh myyy.. That is one awesome class.. I LOVE the colorcombo you used. Right up my alley!

Lillykins said...

Oooo that DigiGirl picture is of meeee !! I have gone on to do a 12x12 canvas so thanks Kirsty for getting me well inky and loving it xx