Ladies Camera Club

30 May 2011

A non descript day

Well, it was - sort of. I surfaced out of my pit at 2pm. I know! It must have been all that fresh air from the day before. I have not been that lazy since I was in my teens. What, with no running around for Belles (she is not here, obvs) and Mark, doing his marking, I felt guilt free to re-charge. My mother would akin it to festering in my pit and she would, of course be right. Heeeeeeeeee!

I got up, had a bath, went boring snoring food shopping. I Facebooked for a little while, got me some happy and spread a bit of happy. Had tea, finished off this layout and watched BGT. I mean, nothing life changing happened to my day but it was lovely all the same.

Here is layout numero 6 (layout 5 is looking a bit crap right now, will make changes to that before I share). I'm on a scrapping roll, as you can see - its like heaven on a glue stick and very therapeutic.

Fave papers ever (by Amy Butler) and fab chipboard butterflies by Tando.


I bet most of you had fun by the sea, picnics in the park as a usual bank holiday monday - right? **sigh, that would have been us if squidge bum belles had of been here**

9 comments:

Bernice said...

We just had pouring rain ALL day and stayed in.

Sarah xx said...

I love that you didnt get up til 2pm. I do things like that all the time, but then I keep odd hours like you do. Am not going to feel guilty any more.
Keep spreading the happy hun and have a basketful back at ya! xx

Sue said...

Rained more or less all day, so stayed in.

Fab LO.

Heather said...

Bank hol Monday at the beach? Are you having a laugh!!! Usual wet stuff falling here so did some art journalling while my OH & DS slobbed out watching tv!! xx

Melina said...

Very cute! That is an awesome pic :)

Nicola said...

Gorgeous LO Kirsty , I feel a scraplift coming on ! :) xx

Anonymous said...

Cleaning, re making the beds, shopping, baking, cooking meals for the freezer, tidying up the medical equipment store room, assist with homework , assist with a braile book problem, load things to the e reader, give 19 doses of medication, never a dull moment being a carer is it!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous: We are all carers of our families, some have more on their shoulders than others but we all as individuals have our own problems in life. I think your unhealthy obsession with Kirsty and the bitterness you seem to have built up is only hurting you. If your situation is much worse than most other carers then I am sorry it is. Maybe spend less time focusing on the people you think haven't earned the right to be called carers and just get on with your own life. Let it go and maybe stop following this blog if it causes you so much annoyance.

Kirsty Wiseman said...

Get happy, Anonymous. Its amazing how much you can pack into your day when you are happy.