Ladies Camera Club

13 May 2011

Did YOU break blogger?

The last 36 hours have been a reet old conundrum without Blogger. Not just for me but my other blogger buddies too. It was hellish, in fact. Betty Ford nearly had a resident in the form of me (and my nails bitten to the quick) with whisky sodden hair that would have been wrung bone dry before being admitted.
But alas, its back to norm.
I find blogging before bedtime empties my head so I can sleep without much on my mind and thus off loading my crafting burdens to YOU! You see, you help dissolve the stuff from my head, you really do! Thank you for your return Blogger, I can safely go to bed in the knowledge that my head is empty of weird thoughts lurking in my head.
As a thank you, I thought I'd treat you to a picture of these little plushy toys I saw on google images earlier this week. Meet Pee and Poo............
Do I need them? Can I see myself cuddling them in times of sorrow and heartache and take comfort from their bodily function shape? Imagine if they were scented.....eeeeeew! At $32 for the two, I reckon you would have to be a loo-ney to pay that much for toilet related cuddlies.

6 comments:

fionalawlor said...

OMG!! ewwww!!! who would buy these? lmao!!

Bettyann said...

lmao.....would love to meet the people who designed it lol..have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

weird or what

Lisa-Jane said...

SO glad Blogger is back as I had some layouts to share including the one from your sketch. Can't see the toilet cuddlies catching on really, where would it stop? Vomit and Mucus?

Anonymous said...

Mum, I atch think they are cute!

Natalie said...

Haha! I nearly spat my coffee out - one has to wonder what you were googling ;)
Wonder who buys them??!!
n:)