Ladies Camera Club

7 Apr 2011

Sneak and reveal

In addition to the planned Canvas and Thread class (Thinking more of a June date now and not May, poss a sunday), here is Jane's sneak of her sewing class plus my sneak. You do NOT have to be a great sewer as we will have people on standby to help you but the edges are more or less squares. Basically, if you can sew (on a machine) in a straight line...... you have cracked it. Its a GORGEOUS project.

Plus there will be a suprise class and lunch and cake thrown in for good measure. Im thinking of holding it here, in Ashton (J23 of M6 also just off the East Lancs with great commuting runs from the M62 too). Birmingham is 1.5 hours away, not too far from Chroley, Blackburn, Preston and 1 hours from Leeds. It would be good to bump up the current number to get the price fair on hall hire. Email me HERE to stake an interest. Ive got a list so far but we would like 25+ plus pupils to eeek out the hall hire.

Here is my layout from last nights live crop (see yesterdays post for the sketch). If you didn't join us, you would'nt have seen (moreover, HEARD!!) my screaming as I cracked my cuttlebug plates and almost stabbed myself with my pointy tweezers too. Live streaming can be a nightmare!! Here I used the freebie papers in this months Scrapbook Magazine from Fancy Pants. Gone are the day of shiny, freebie papers. These are matt and are soooooooo perfect for my baby nephew layout :)
I managed two hours live streamingand in that time made the layout plus a card using my super new lovely cloud punch, which can also make sheep - thanks to Rosie/Sally for the suggestion.


Hope you can join us in two weeks for the next one!

10 comments:

Sue said...

Fab LO and even fabbier card.

Jenny said...

Awesome LO and card! Wish I could come along, but it's too far for me and it's exam time *sulk* xxx

Louise said...

Kirsty, is this Aston, that is near Abram? Only my mother in law lives there and i'd be very tempted if it was xx thanks

Kirsty Wiseman said...

yes, louise - abram is, like, 2 miles away!

Barbara said...

Watched and listened to your live crop last night and really enjoyed it. Had a good laugh at the comments from the audience, they kept you on your toes.It was great fun and hope to take part next time.

Louise said...

thanks Kirsty, we're in abram next week so i'll get working on my mother in law lol!

JANE KNOWN AS LIZA T said...

the email links not working hun bun xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout Kirsty, good to see you back!

D@nielle said...

fab craftyness !!

Moira said...

Fantastic layout and super cute card!