Ladies Camera Club

10 Apr 2011

SCORCHIO

We got a reading of 22 degrees today.....IN APRIL? BY THE SEA? Apparently it was hotter than Barcelona and Crete today

This
is
mentals.

Took la pooch for a walk as belle la Belle has gone to nanna's for a week. There is no way we would have been able to manoeuvre Belles in her chair on the flat sands of Southport today. It was rammed with day trippers and I mean proper rammed. And despite the Iphone 3GS having the worlds crappiest camera, its amazing what you can eventually achieve when you find the right light.

The new bridge at Southport against that magnificent, cloudless sky

The pier and tide which rides out further than the eye can see!


And the boy, trotting hither and dither. He got so hot, poor thing but we managed to feed him gallons of water from our hands
After a really active weekend, Im feeling more tired than a normal "Lets do nothing" weekend. The sun has had me beat and I counted 5 freckles on my nose. IN APRIL? Unbelievable.

Finally.......
Managed a quick card with some leftovers
but if I happen to get my second wind tonight, Im going to scrap.

3 comments:

Rosie (Freycob) said...

I have my creative head on too this evening! x

Sue said...

Glad you had a nice weekend. Fab photos.

Julia Dunnit said...

The photo thing on iphone - so glad it's not just me - but yours here are aces. Hope tha tsecond wind turned up!