Ladies Camera Club

20 Apr 2011

Glimmer Glaze

Is my new fave fave fave thing ever. Full Stop.
I think it's the texture that I like the most, rather like a colour glossy accents with sparkly, mica-ey bits in it. And its what I used to edge the orange frame in this sweet hanging project.

If you want to see my craft room in bite sized chunks, nip over here to see it together with this project in full too.

You might also have time to try out a colour challenge over here at Letraset. Who wouldn't want to win 5 markers of their choice (normally they are just selected packs in a giveaway but 5 colours of your own choosing seems very much a great prize!) COME SEE!

Short and sweet tonight as Ellie has her first Reiki session in the morning. Im so happy for her because she has this amazing spirit about her and I want to see how she deals with it.

2 comments:

Bettyann said...

Go Ellie Go..I liked reiki...take care..

Sue said...

Hope Elle enjoy the Reiki.