Ladies Camera Club

1 Apr 2011

Another scrappy day

It's been a jam packed few weeks and tomorrow sees me zoom across the best road in the world - the M62 to Yorkshire; the home of my birth right and where people talk right funny!

Scrapstars is an intimate gathering of crafters and I'm delighted to be teaching my box of hope. Its a slight contrast to the original but its equally as pretty. I'm also taking a batch of hand crafted chocolates. Having a ton of couverture leftover from swizzle stick making, I've made rose creams (oh my - how EASY are they to make? Will share the recipe tomorrow), Pecan and cranberry in milk choc, milk choc bon bons, raisin clusters and of course swizzle sticks. Its part of my contribution to the weekend and Im so so excited.

Ive got a few makes to share using two of my digi bug stamps (the polymer clings will be here next week!)


and a tag that I made in NOVEMBER!!!!!!! I must get my makes up to date else they will be old fashioned and bordering on vintage!

Finally, have a peek at the Letraset blog. I'm delighted to have been asked to run the craft side of the blog - I mean, blogging? Pah - I used to that kind of work ;) I want to be able to showcase everyday crafters storage and great promarker creations as well as showcasing Letrasets hidden treasures. So if there is something you have been DYING to share with the world, let me know and we will see about sharing it on the blog. There is also a giveaway on there, too !!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Chocs sound yummy.

Cards are fab.

Have a great time at the gathering.

Anonymous said...

I love your white-word-quotes....are they hand-made?
Love to the Curlygirl
Lulubelle X

Belinda said...

Hi Kirsty
Thanks so much for featuring my project with the safmat. Just noticed in your article on the Letraset blog you mentioned they were not for use in laser printers, but the packaging says they are suitable for laser printing and i deffo printed mine on the laser printer with no problems, just left them a short while before I used them so no smudging!
BTW tell Belle she makes a fab covergirl!!!! xx

Kate said...

Loving my new bug stamp, have used her for my DT card at By The Cute And Girly for April and blogged her here.

** Kate **

diane (cookiestamper) said...

Love these, Kirsty, especially the second card. The colors & well...everything about it just catches my eye.