Ladies Camera Club

12 Mar 2011

Two events - pick a date!

Event 1 - Creative Heart and Soul
There are 3 places left at Creative Heart and Soul for the weekend of 6/7/8 May. A spectacular event where every whim and care is catered for. Debbie sure knows how to take care of all the major and minor details and has planned the most perfect getaway imaginable. Join her with Clare Brown, Ann Freeman, Tracie Hudson and myself in a beautiful hideaway in the North East, namely Otterburn....truly off the beaten track and away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. I believe the food, accommodation and treats are beyond anyone's expectations and because I know Debbie's attention to detail is second to none, you will be in for the time of your life. Find out more about it here

Event 2 - Canvas and Thread
Also, I'm trying to gauge interest for a one day even up here, in Ashton (J23 M6). Sunday 22nd May, 10am-6pm for a canvas class (see here) taught by myself, a beautiful sewing/fabric class (sneak coming soon) - taught by Jane Egan-Cresswell plus an altered project. Not strictly scrapbooking but a day full of technique..... emphasis on technique. Oh and how could I forget the beverages, cakes, cakes and cakes with a lush buffet lunch and home made soup and cake. With cake. And cake. The price will be between £60 and £65 ... dependant on numbers. If I can just gather interest now, I can book the hall with confidence otherwise Ill be sat in there on my own eating all that cake! You can pay in instalments to make it easier on that craft crazy purse (that takes a hammering cuz I should know, mine has moths in it most of the time ;)). Leave your name in my comments if you would like to attend such a day or email me at kirstywiseman@hotmail.com - fatal mistake putting my email addy on here, going to get mega spammed now but hey ho.


Winner of all the digi bugster dolls is: DEBO... hooray. Email me asap so I can email you them right to you x

5 comments:

Heather said...

ooo I would love to join you on your TECHNIQUE day and help you eat cake but alas Im going to have to forgo the pleasure :(
I will of course be waiting to hear all about it & see lots of pics :))

Jules said...

The technique day sounds amazing, and on any other date I'd say count me in, but 22nd May is my husband's 30th! Don't think I'd get away with that one somehow :S

Bernice said...

Sounds great but already going to a workshop over that whole weekend with Anneliese.

Maz said...

I know you already know but I'm formally registering my interest! x

Debo said...

Thanks Kirsty! Can't believe I won! You don't realise how happy that has made me on an otherwise c****y day!