Ladies Camera Club

24 Mar 2011

My polymers, wow - I got stamps!

I never thought I'd ever have stamps made, truly. Ive always admired other peoples stamps and left it at that.
And ok, yes - I designed many stamps for Personal Impressions but like I say, I only designed them....I never really and truthfully had them for myself to do with what I wish!
Out of the 7 bugs I have created, 2 of them are now in Polymer form. I have had them deep etched for a better impression and the polymer that I have had them manufactured on is not the super squishy polymer, neither.
Here is Mima Bug, in all her clearly gorge-ness.
I think, maybe one day - if the stamp thing takes off, I could go red rubbery but as that is an expense I can't handle....its clear for now.
Come see my new-bo stamps HERE

PS: Thanks for the SAFMAT help on the post below. I need all the first 5 girls names and addresses, please to send out samples :) Email can be found on my website, under contact xx

12 comments:

Kim said...

That is so impressive. I want to design my own stamps too (sigh,someday). Congrats and good luck on the rest of the line!
Kim
lazycowgirls@gmail.com
visit me @ lazycowgirl.blogspot.com

Sue said...

Congratulations - ordered :D

Sue said...

WOW!!! Fabby. Just think where you could be with your lovely stamps in a year. Craft suppliers fighting their way to your door to get them exclusively.

Bernice said...

I like clear stamps better than red rubbery. But if you do go down that route can you do the new thing of having the image printed on the back

SallyB said...

Finally!
Im off to place my order. So happy for you.

Di said...

Yippee!! Have just placed my order Kirsty. Pleeeeease do some more :) Di x

Craftilicious said...

Oooo how exciting - they look lovely!

Susan said...

Congrats :)

Funnily enough I have just bought (and immediately used) some of your P.I. stamps.
It's a set of leaf shapes, one of which reminded me of an Orla Kiely type design, just bought the pack for that one stamp but still really good value.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kirsty. How exciting - so cute too. Good luck with them. Jude.x

Bettyann said...

I just viewed your new stamps..darling...I call my granddaughter lil bug lol..take care..

humel said...

Oh wow, gorgeous! The stamp is lovely, too ;-)

Di said...

Stamps have arrived already - yippee!! Busy ironing right now but will post a card and a link to you as soon as I manage to snatch some crafting time. Hugs, Di x