Ladies Camera Club

14 Mar 2011

I love this store

Everytime I go to the Harrogate show I ALWAYS pay a visit to Mei Flowers. That and Art from the Heart of course. As Im unable to go to the Harrogate show next week (girly weekend retreat in the Yorks Dales) I thought I'd pay a visit to them at the Leight paper craft show today. Their stall NEVER disappoints me. Fortunately for you, my dear blog readers, you can visit their online store to revel in an abundance of crafty lushness too. This is not a shameless plug, I REALLY DO love this store!

Charms all sweet and collectible

Pretty pretties to lay on the ground and roll around in with glee.

Their shop is heaving with lovely little touches but I do advise going to the Harrogate show next week to see them for yourselves.

Also, I have two new buglets out... they will be in the shop from Tomorrow



Geek Bug and Love Bug coming next x

5 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my gosh, a GEEKK BUG?!?!?!?! I think I feel faint..... grins! that one will be right up my alley. these are just as cute as can be! I love each and every one of them! :)
have a wonderful week!

Sue said...

Such yummy things:)

Crafty Helen said...

I love Mei Flower too! I have asked Mei via her blog if she would do a video on the lovely ribbon, waxed thread and button flowers she was making at the SECC - gorgeous. Loving your buglets btw x

Anonymous said...

thank you for the wounderful girls.
it is my first time on your blog
thanks for share your gorgeous creations with us
Bless you, your time, hard work and your amazing talent
I wish you many more creative years of bloging!
snowbird1@freenet.de
hope you have a marvelous week

Debsg said...

I love Mei Flower too. I always feel I get a lot for my money.