Ladies Camera Club

28 Mar 2011

Have you SEEN these?

The world has gone stamp crazy and I am guilty of adding to the craze as I buy 3.2 million of them a year. Well, it feels like I do. And as they are so brilliant for storage (ie flat and snug in a ring binder on acetate) I will NEVER tire of buying them.
AND THESE?
These are going in that ring binder of polymerness of mine, so I can adorn my baby cards and spesh friends cards with beautiful hand drawn lushness.......as much as a hundrety million impressions, possibly more.




Go and get yerself tret to these over HERE (SJ super pants).
They are a superb price and one that your paypal account will thank you for.

10 comments:

Kate said...

Aaah Kirsty, why did you show them to me?? I just had to go and buy some!!!

Maz said...

Very cute, but not too cute...! The pair of you will have taken over the rubber stamping world in no time!

Crafty Helen said...

Just hopped over and bagged mine! Thanks Kirsty :) xx

Jennifer Scull said...

just adorable! thanks for enabling me..... some MORE! ;)

have a great week!

Keilly said...

These are gorgeous, just popped over and bought mine!

Thanks for sharing Kirsty x

Sue said...

WOW!!! Off to have a look.

Sandie said...

oooh, fabby!!!!

Bumblebee said...

saw these last week, and they are indeed gorgeous!

Rosie (Freycob) said...

BUGGER !!!! Too late - sodding work made me miss some gorgeousness :-(

Jak Heath said...

Oooh I'm in lurrve!