Ladies Camera Club

17 Mar 2011

15th May - PaperArts

Did you know that PaperArts has new owners?
I did/do!
I met them both at Stitches and they asked if I would pop down to Gloucestershire to do a class and I was super excited. That was in February. Well, its been a while, what with Ellies Op and other work stuff but finally.......... FINALLY I have a date to go. On Sunday 15th May I will be flying down on my broomstick to teach a whiff of this:

I love teaching and Ive missed it. Last year I had to turn down so many opportunities and, as a result of feeling so depressed about it, Ive re-opened my teaching diary to a whole host of dates at events this years including

GoGo Getaway - 27/28/29th Mar, sold out
ScrapStars - one day event near Leeds, 8th April - some spaces left if you care to join us. I'm teaching THIS
Creative Heart and Soul - 6th/7th/8th May near Otterburn- 3 spaces left if you fancy a LUXURY break in the middle of stunning grounds and a victorian setting. I'm taking photos at this event.
PaperArts - Two half day events on 15th May, opened for booking today, ring the store!
Canvas and Thread - 22nd May, my event - still gathering interest, looking good so far
GoGo Getaway - Oct 2011, sold out
Plus I am off to Frankfurt in September too with Tonic Studios and open to more demonstration work and teaching (Mark does enjoy the peace and quiet at weekends!)

Also.......
I designed a t-shirt, this week, for a competition. Its a play on Apple staff t-shirts. My t-shirt is for their "rival" computer company, Pear. I do make myself laugh sometimes
Finally, I wanted to share you a link to a blog of my friend Rosie, who has made some totally cute cards using my bugs. You have to go and see them, she has done wonders with them. Thanks Cosie Rosie.

8 comments:

Sue said...

Looks like you are going to be busy.

Had to smile at the t-shirt.

Off to look at Rosie's blog.

Zarah said...

I wanna go there and get taught by youuuuuu!! :D

Fiona said...

Great t-shirt and love the new look to your blog too.
Shame your classes are at the other end of the country to me. :(

Kathy Rogers said...

OOOh I'm going to Scrapstars, I'm very excited about this and the project looks lovely. See you there xxx

Jennifer Scull said...

your t-shirt gave me a case of the giggles! love it! :)
enjoy your weekend!

Bumblebee said...

LOL at the tshirt!!!

iJakersCF said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joy said...

Hoping to get to Paperarts to do the canvas class. It looks super.