Ladies Camera Club

24 Feb 2011

Stamps part deux

This is another set of stamps, shortly to appear on my website.

Meet Buggle, the bug eyed dolly. Digitally drawn by my fair hand.
The coloured in versions just show you what they **could** look like. Obv the outline stamp is the erm, stamp!


Flex your ProMarkers, crafters x
Talking of ProMarker, there are new and exciting additions to the Letraset family coming soon. And all rather sensible upgrades, if you ask me.

Dont forget to check out my post below.......great video tutorial for your punch craftin'.

7 comments:

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Oh, aren't they lovely? PERFECT for a girl's card. xx

Maz said...

They look gorgeous! x

Anonymous said...

adorable, how do we purchase. I noticed you store logo has gone x

Crafty Helen said...

Fantastic! I love your clean, uncluttered style x

Mandy said...

Oh she is to cute! Have a great day!xx

Sue said...

Hi Kirsty Trying to contact you but didn't take your email address when we met on SundaY doh!!!

Di said...

They are gorgeous Kirsty! Me also wants to know how to purchase 'em! Di x