Ladies Camera Club

17 Feb 2011

Promarker - other fun uses

Im still trying to find ways to stretch out the use of my pens. One tip came from a lady visiting our stand at CHA (she was all the way from Aus and swears by Tria - the professional range of Promarkers) and another tip came the dire need of spending less on every colour bling!



Then I have a video showing you how I shade. I am not the Promarker guru, though! I just believe that sometimes, there are easier or quicker ways of doing stuff and moreover, a person that believes that when it comes to splashing out on every colour pen - its best to do it in sensible stages (ie not buy every tonal range of one colour, when one pen can do that for you!) So take a look at my beginner skin tone colouring and see how easy it actually can be



For more advanced colouring - you must check out this tutorial here. I LOVE IT! Waaaaay better than mine. Wow - all these techniques just make me want to learn more and more!

PS: I want to re-direct you to this blog here to show you what my adorable friend Darcy did for my birthday last week. I am very very lucky!

PPS: Lastly - the giveaway for the letrajet is still open two posts below. Enter to win or don't to not! Heeeeeee xx

5 comments:

Zarah said...

Fab tutorials! TFS! :D

humel said...

Loving all your tutorials - they encouraged me to get my pens out and have a play, thank you! xx

Angela Weimer said...

Great tutorials! Love my promarkers. Never thought about using the, for ribbon though normally I would use ink but what a fab idea. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

Rach said...

Think I'd better get some promarkers!

Suzie Q said...

thanks for the tuts
Suzie Qx