Ladies Camera Club

11 Feb 2011

Promarker Day

Are you ready to limber up and do something a bit diff with your Promarkers? Like, not just colour in stamps etc etc etc? Tune in tomorrow - I have a few fun ideas to use them in super coolio mess-your-fingers-up kinda way. Ill be making a few videos so am a: praying for good light and b: hoping the dog wont bark mid record! PLUS - there is an Letrajet Airbrush system to giveaway too, for you to squirt your pen inks into magical and majestical squirtiness

PS: Thank you for my birthday wishes, they made my week x

7 comments:

Keilly said...

Sounds great, looking forward to your tutorials :)

Martha Richardson said...

DEfinitely watching...been checking them out here in the States...will tune in:)

Zarah said...

ALWAYS - I love your tutorials! :D

angie's blogspot said...

I'm liking the sound of these x

Birgit Koopsen said...

I will be watching you! Love that airbrush system you showed us at CHA and would love to see more!! :D
Oh BTW, I think you look wonderful @ 40 with you fun red hair!!

Suzie Q said...

ooh now this sounds cool!by the way your hair is fab!
hugs
suzie Qx

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

I can't believe I missed your birthday, and a special one at that. If it make you feel better just say 30 several when asked your age. Hope you had a fabulous day.