Ladies Camera Club

11 Jan 2011

Well, its done

But I haven't done the write up for the tutorial. Time was CRAZY today. Ill have that tomorrow with the link to the download.

This "Don't Forget" wallet - 12 pockets, one for each month, is something to write key dates down in........like birthdays, anniversaries etc. Its fun. And a great way to re-purpose those gossamer thin, crinkly, peppery minty scented After Eight envies!

And you can print out 2xA4 sheets onto white card (that I lovingly created) with lovely graphics and colours to suit most. You then need a third piece of A4 white card to make the wallet, two fat chunky brads and some embroidery thread.

The download will be free, natch - you just need to get those scissors out and start flexing!

Ok - its late....need sleep. Belles starts her new one-day-a-week school tomorrow.

20 comments:

Candace said...

good luck & I hope Belle enjoys her new school x

Sue said...

ohh that looks fun to make ..need to get me some choccies now ..just so i can make it ;)

KylieM said...

This is very cool! I might have to get those scissors out and have a play!

Heather said...

note to self - 'you MUST buy After Eights choc today!' lol
I bet the lingering mint smell on the envies is pretty cool too :))
Can't wait to have a go xx

Lisa Hemmings said...

Oh Kirsty, I love it!!
Can't wait to make one... gotta eats the after eights first tho!
Hope Belle has a lovely day
Thanks
Lisa xx

Jenna Upson said...

Love this Kirsty, can't wait for the tutorial. X best wishes to Belle x

Fiona said...

Cool project Kirsty, bet it smells of After Eights. Love the retro font you used.
Hope all goes well for Ellie today.

Kate said...

Ooh this looks great. I thought I was smart and bought the Tesco's version of after eight but they're environmentally friendly and don't have wrappers LOL
Guess I'll just have to eat them all and buy "After eights" LOL

Lisa-Jane said...

This is so cute! I need to find someone who eats after eights now!

Carrie said...

Just showed this to my 14 year old and she said "brilliant", I agree, lovely!

Ali M said...

OO,Very cute..good excuse to eat some choccies!!..good luck Belle..x

Rach said...

Love it!

Bumblebee said...

This looks fab, alas I do not have any after eights...I may have to buy some!

Sue said...

That looks lovely and so practical.

Hope Belle likes her first day.

Michelle said...

It looks brill :) Good luck to Belle :)

Bettyann said...

Dear Belle.have a fab day at your new class..love your video today...

Jenny said...

ooh lovely I have a box waiting to be eaten and was wondering what you were doing with those the other day! it looks fab!

Crafty Helen said...

Thank you Kirsty - it's very kind of you to share this with us and I will enjoy making it! I always think it's such a shame to throw those lovely wrappers away, and now we don't need to!
Hope Belle is enjoying her new school.
Helen x

Sonia said...

Hi Kirsty
Cool project idea! Thanks for sharing!

Nicola Leighton said...

Cute. Love it