Ladies Camera Club

3 Jan 2011

I scrapped, in October

Um....tum ti tum ti tum. I am super bad. Serve me with a prison sentence, why don't you?! But here they are and I think there are 5 more to photograph and then Im up to date.




But wait.
I have three scrapbook kits waiting to be murdered with my craft knife and the stuff I bought in the sales needs sorting and the 12 tags of christmas to catch up on and a project to make with silica gel and a project to make with after eight mint envelopes and samples for CHA and a quilt to start on. Oh and I have tags to send out in the swap and hearts to swap too (but not real ones, cos I ain't no surgeon) and papers to make for Crafts Beautiful and projects to make for a birthday girl and bloody hell - is is the end of the holidays already?

Bum bags and darn that clock with hands that move.

**Ive updated my 365 pics of me (link on top left). Thinking of doing the same with belles...perhaps the dog too. Who knows, I don't. I can't make a decision, I'm still in a carb infused stupor. Day 3 complete of 2011, looking forward to day 4 with all the trapping of high protein and back to the gym - Hooray!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Fabby LOs. I had to smile at your Silly Sausage one:)

Sounds like you will be busy. Still it will keep you out of mischief;)

Jenna Upson said...

Great LO's Kirsty, Def worth the wait!

Jaki said...

Are you starting back with the Wednesday night crop?
Am watching Marion on QVC after your suggestion
jaki41@fsmail.net

Sarah xx said...

Ha ha - I LOVE the silly sausage LO - great photo!! xx

Michelle said...

Gorgeous Layouts :)