Ladies Camera Club

10 Dec 2010

This is soooooo last minute

I've been thinking about my digi shop (- or lack of it ) and thought I'd top it up between now and whenever so that it looks a little like a shop. Of sorts. So eventually I uploaded a new thing today.

I know there are 50 million who, like me, haven't started to make their essential cards yet. I mean, I've written some BOUGHT ones but as I only make about 20 special ones......I'm thinking these will feature on them with bling and all that jazz.

You get 5 Jpegs and 5 PNG's per purchase to keep forever and ever. They are LARGE and you can resize them to suit. Two shades of red, two shades of green and one to colour in with your Pro-markers etc etc






You can get your sticky crafty mitts on it here

I could always start on Easter now, couldnt i?

1 comment:

trinketz said...

these are lovely, i think i need them x tracey x