Ladies Camera Club

7 Dec 2010

On a cold and frost morning

Brrrrrrrrrrrr.
We have had it easy so far. What with practically no snow and no misery in Lancashire/Greater Manchester. But the frost insisted on spreading her crystallised touch to absolutely everything yesterday and today and I couldnt resist a few shots - but only a few.....my finger froze to the bone in a short spell.

We have three perspectives in our garden so that means 3 light sources which alway amuses me with colour. I refuse to faff about all day in photoshop on a cold day so what you see is pretty much out of camera except for a slight shift on the grey on levels, maybe a touch of saturation. Im trying to be good here PLUS I rarely shoot in Raw so these are JPEGS at their best-ish ;)


Berry in focus........
Berry out of focus and the bokeh here is gorgeous

The sun has come out now so bye bye frost, for now :)

6 comments:

Sue said...

Brrrr!!!! Lovely photos.

mustavcoffee said...

Wonderful photos Kirsty:0) xx

Bettyann said...

lovely pics darling..not as cold here.

JJ Sobey said...

Beautiful pics of the frost! And you have holly in your garden? I'm so jealous!

Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs said...

Oh Kirsty, what beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing...

Fiona said...

Stunning snaps as always Kirsty. It was so frosty here in Sussex this morning it looked like Narnia. Shame I didn't have my camera.