Ladies Camera Club

28 Dec 2010

Got DSLR?

Did you get one from Santa?
Are you loathe to use it out of automatic because you don't know what those other functions do?

Well, if you feel you could do with some coaching in a language that is easy to understand (ie no unnecessary, complicated science) and with results you will love; I teach One to One photography and explain what those crazy functions mean and how to mash them all up and take GREAT pictures.....rather like the ones below - all taken by some of my one to one students this year.
In 6 hours you will learn to understand the 5 key functions to take super photos with tips on composition, exposure, aperture along with avoiding disastrous results.

I teach it up here in Wigan but can travel to you. Plus if there are 2-3 in your party and want to learn in a group that is do-able too.

To make further enquiries, click here

3 comments:

Angela Weimer said...

That sounds great. I will keep it in mind if I ever get my wish and get one. Hope you and your family had a lovely Christmas. Angela

Bumblebee said...

Could you email me details, my husband, brother and dad all have new SLRs and we live in Wigan, it would be nice for them to do something like this together.
Thanks.
B x

Mandy said...

"I teach it up here in Wigan but can travel to you."

Ooh does that mean you'd come teach me too? lol I wish.

Happy HOlidays!xxx