Ladies Camera Club

16 Dec 2010

Etsy Time

I doubt if I order these, they will be here in time for crimbo but hey - we all like to window shop, don't we? Just spreading some crafty goodness your way ...hope you like:

THIS crocheted scarf needs to adorn my neck

This little lot is GORGE. I distinctly remember using this paper on a layout not so long back. I still have some left ;)

Sigh, THIS is lush too

THIS is good enough to lick - I seriously am drooling over it

Mark is so mean to me. HE HATES FRENCH FURNITURE whereas I lurbs it. Pooey to Marky Mooky Grumpy Bums. Instead I shall dream of owning one of these:
This one is delish

Sigh, Id love to put my feet up and snuggle up with a good book on THIS

The fabric on THIS is lovely

I fancy THIS just for me to stroke and adore

I love clasps purses with all of my heart - I REALLY WANT THIS

And lastly, how could I forget "anything Dachshund-ish?" - like THIS

and lastly, THIS


Show me the way to your fave Etsy things. I just love that store!

8 comments:

Sue said...

All fabby.

Sandie said...

oooh, such delishness!!! Love the french furniture, the scarf, the purse.. ah heck, love it all!!!

Have a very merry Christmas!
Sandie

Elaine said...

That scarf is amazing !!!

patriziawithaz said...

I looves all of it too x
While I'm here just wanted to wish you,Mark and Ellie a Very Happy Christmas x

Linby said...

I love it when you do Etsy finds. These are all delish.
Linbyx

*reyanna klein* said...

Wow, this stuff is awesome!! I love these chairs! :-D

Fiona said...

Kirsty, please stop showing me fabby things when I am broke!

Fi xx

Chloe :-) said...

LOVE the scarf!!! Thanks for sharing :-)