Ladies Camera Club

2 Nov 2010

Rainy afternoon play

Its been so miserable this afternoon which means that had I of made anything crafty, I wouldn't have the right light to photograph my project. So I made a digi layout using my sweet friend Vicki's gorgeous digi kit, sweet candy..... the kit is gorgeous (and don't forget, you can print out pieces for your card making too!)
If it gets much colder, I think tonight will be spent on the laptop making more digi layouts - something I have missed doing so much in so long

8 comments:

Lorraine said...

Ooo LOVE that!

Lx

Vicki said...

Gorge, gorge, gorge!!! You did good. Glad you like the kit :)

Clare said...

Gorgeous layout. I've just seen our photo's from Sunday's shoot and they're fab! Thank you so much, C x

Fiona said...

Loving this layout and the colours. What lovely photo's of Ellie.
x

Lisa Hemmings said...

Your "sweat" friend!! should that say sweaty or sweet?!!

Beautiful ;ayout Kirsty... so wish I could master the whole "digi" thing :-(
Lisa xx

Sue said...

Fab LO.

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Beautiful LO chick! Though, please edit your post to say that Nicki is swEEt not swEAt haha! xx

KarenB said...

Beautiful!!