Ladies Camera Club

28 Nov 2010

Natch Hist Museum

Today we went to take belles to the Natch Hist Museum.

She has waited her whole life to go here, I just know it. She thoroughly enjoyed herself but secretly I think she was a tad disappointed because she loves "night of the museum" with Ben Stiller and it didn't look the same as the movie.

I enjoyed it but I do think it's a little dated. The Darwin cocoon was spectacular and my fave display was the hummingbird collection .... (awesome).

I'm too tired for pics but thought I'd share this of belle really going for it with a meatball and pasta overload at the fabbo restaurant there. I know its only a pic of her eating food but rarely does she tuck right in and gorge...... the thought of full bellies and happy hearts fills me with delight.


adios x

3 comments:

Sue said...

I last went to the Nat Hist Museum when I was at school, so yonks ago:) Thoroughly loved it.

Bettyann said...

glad you had a good time together...

Anonymous said...

I usually don’t post in Blogs but your blog forced me to, amazing work.. beautiful …