Ladies Camera Club

23 Nov 2010

Lanvin sell out at H&M

If only I was a total skel-bag to be able to get my frame into some of the new Lanvin collection at H&M. I would have been up at the crack of dawn, like every other skeletal fashionista to bag the likes of one of these
- check out the colour on those teal trimmed red shoes ...**sigh**


or one of these.

Or this busty barmaid-esque animal print ensemble - the skirt is gorgeous
BUMS! They're all sold out anyway...in a matter of hours.

Only a few more months of exercise and diet to go and then Lanvin will be ringing me direct to make me a frock of my dreams to make up for it. Or maybe Valentino, for that matter - he is my fave. Then Mario Testino can shoot me, literally if he has to.

2 comments:

mustavcoffee said...

We share your dreams Kirsty although I'm not sure about those shoes, I'm getting so old fashioned LOL :0) xxx

DGgirl said...

**Sigh** - I wish!!!!!!!!!!!! On the bright side - Arpege remains my most fave ever perfume - try it if you can find it!

Gillxx