Ladies Camera Club

12 Nov 2010

Digi on my knee and winner of stamps

These cold wintry nights does not inspire me to go into my office all alone and make something. I want to be snugged up with the family and yet somehow get my fix. Cue the laptop and digi scrapping. Vicki has a gorgeous new kit and has let me have a play with it. I love these reds and oranges - simply the most brilliant accompaniment to Ellies "Yella Specs".
I love it when digi layouts don't look so digi. Vicki's elements look almost real which means I'm definitely going to invest in printing these in life size 12x12 - which only cost 75p for the priv. I'll let you know the place that prints them, when I can remember!

Ive been playing with tag designs tonight on the 'puter too, I can't wait to make them up tomorrow....if this chill buggers off, of course.

**Winner of CB mag and stamps IS: Lisa Hemmings - congrats babes**

7 comments:

Bettyann said...

Kirsty you could have fooled me...doesn't look like digi...love the bright colours...it is cooling down here to 5c at night...have a great weekend xxxxx

Sue said...

Fabby LO.

Zarah said...

Looks gorjuss!! Digi isn't half bad, now, is it? I was thinking about going digi, before - but I think I'd miss the messiness. *grins*

Vicki said...

GORGEOUS Kirsty - you made my kit look fabby! MWAH x

Julia said...

Love the layout Kirsty and it doesn't look digi at all. Great colour combo I will have to remember that for a paper & nglue layout!

SDCrafts said...

The thing I as wondering about digi was the printing - I've found DSColourLabs do 12x12 for the 75p you mention in your post, Kirsty.

please note: I gain nothing from this link other than passing on useful info, I hope.

Angela Weimer said...

What a beautiful layout. Love the colours. It's hard to guess it's digi. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day. Angela