Ladies Camera Club

25 Nov 2010

Baby girl is 15

I refuse to sit here and take in that I am a mother of a fifteen year old girl.
NO WAY.
Ain't ever going to believe it.
A ridiculous notion even if it is TRUE.
She is still 5 in my eyes. A wonderful girl with a heart melting personality. Nature broke the mold when it created her; she really is one of a kind. We love her to pieces. I am most certainly consumed by her.
She fascinates me.
Makes me feel I have a purpose.
Adores me right back.

This is Belles on her 2nd birthday - oh the joys of 35mm film cameras!


Here we are blowing out her candles on her "hard to get hold of, travelled 40 miles" teletubby cake!

Happy Birthday, lovely girl xx

PS:
Whilst I was fishing out those photos, I came across this beauty, of Belles and Marko. Ellie had a few sessions at the School of Riding for the disabled. I shall never forget this day, Ellie was the happiest girl in the world that day. Seriously, nbody was ever happier on that day. EVER.

Hope that, if you have snow today, you are wrapped up and snuggly x

23 comments:

TwinTrouble said...

Wishing the lovely young lady a Happy Birthday :)

Yep... it's snowing in Leeds so i'm staying in and crafting :P

Julia said...

No snow here thank goodness. Happy Birthday Ellie hope you have a lovely day!

Sandie said...

Great photo's Kirsty :) Happy birthday to Belle.

No snow here at all, just frost :(

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Ellie - look at those chubby 2yr old cheeks OMG! Feed her up on chocolate today and indulge her lots.

patriziawithaz said...

Happy Birthday Ellie x I hope you have a truly wonderful special day - Mam and Dad too xxx

Tracie H said...

Happy Birthday Ellie .x.

Kirsti said...

Wishing Ellie a very happy 15th birthday!!!

Our RDA horesriding was cancelled today due to the snow (thank goodness!)...xx

mustavcoffee said...

Hi there Kirsty, Happy Birthday to the lovely Belle, love your fabulous photos of her, Hope you all have the best day:0)
Kirsty, I received my CD today, Wooopee, Thanks ever so much, Going to have a lovely long look later and I'll keep you posted. Thank you so much:0) xxx

mustavcoffee said...

Sorry meant to say Ellie, don't know what's the matter with me lately, head off with the fairies, Have lots of fun :0) xx

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Happy birthday darling! Wishing you a lovely day and a wonderful year ahead. Much love and laughter.
Paula

PS: Oh, the Teletubbies!!! Matias loved them too (he´ll be 15 soon too)

Sarah Hurley said...

cute pics! Happy Birthday to Ellie :)

x

Sharon S x x x said...

Ellie, Happy 15th Birthday!!! You are such a beautiful child, no wonder your mum adores you. Have a wonderful day and make sure your mum and dad spoil you rotten. Love, Sharon x x x

Paper Paradise said...

Oh the years just fly by. Hope Ellie and all of the family have great fun sharing this very special day! x

Sue said...

Happy Birthday Ellie.

We've had some snow here in Norfolk, but it's not layed. More is forecast though.

Sam said...

Happy Birthday Ellie - hope you had a lovely day!! (my 'little' boy will be 15 next week - where do the years go!!) I can remember queueing outside Mothercare for a Teletubby .... and we didn't get one!

Bettyann said...

Happy Birthday Dear Ellie...snowing here in Vancouver...must go and shovel lol

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday not-so-little missy!

katy said...

Happy Birthday Ellie :) xx

Anonymous said...

big love to the curlygirl-awsum pics xxxxx

Kelly said...

Hope you had an amazing birthday Miss Ellie xxx

amber jane said...

Ahh she is gorgeous Happy birthday Belle :)

Cazzy said...

Happy Birthday Belle the Queen of the Blog!

Hope you got everything you wanted sweetie.

Cazzy x

Claire said...

Kirsty how funny ... my 'baby' was 16 this weekend so I know the feeling ... right down to the reminiscing about the Teletubby cake .... eh oh !!! I still use his favourite catchphrase from that series which was " Run away , run away " when something went wrong ... I do get some funny looks from grown ups when I use it though !