Ladies Camera Club

28 Oct 2010

New hair (ahem, root re-touch)

It has been exactly 10 weeks since I had my roots retouched - OUCH!

Those looks and stares at the school gates were pretty much a scrutiny overload and I hung my head in shame as I took a pitiful head-down like walk into the school to collect Belles these past few weeks. So off I trot this evening for a re-touch and restyle. Its ages since I had layers which took me from the comfort of my sensible "mom bob" which Ive had for eons. Im quite confused by the shape and how Ill manage to style it myself.

Ellies verdict? "Mum, you look gorgeous but wait until Dad see's it, he is going to wonder where its all gone". Funny girl.

Im ready to face the wrath of the supermum clique on monday with my finger guns fully loaded with "check me out!". Providing I can style it after its next wash!

17 comments:

Fiona said...

I can beat you on roots (over 12 weeks at the moment) and have had several chops of my fringe with best scissors. My hairdresser has even been enquiring about my non-appearance I learned tonight!
Your barnet looks great tho.

Bettyann said...

You look fab girl..not so much mom bob now...you can blow that mom clique to smithereens on monday lol

Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs said...

Totally cute Kirsty!! Glamorously awesome...

Gina said...

Hair looks fab Kirsty. Try a Vidal sassoon styler (not expensive) from Boots. Its the only way I can style my choppy layers! Cant use a hairdtyer and brush to save my life!!!

Sue said...

Hair looks fab.

Debbie said...

ooo love it Kirsty! Tres glam....go get 'em ;) xx

hello gorgeous said...

well, helloooooo gorgeous!!! ;o)

Love this look on you...you have nothing to worry about sweetpea....it's easy peasy to look after.....this was my favoured style but since my last visit {Jan 2010} it is now just one long streak down to my shoulder blades....desparately need a cut and colour but as always it's last in the long list of things that need paying for/purchasing!! :oO

hugs

hello gorgeous xxx

Julia said...

Love the new hair cut Kirsty it really suits you. Give that Mum clique the works! lol!!

Miss Natz said...

Looks fab Kirsty! I have massive roots so please don't laugh at the Getaway! I am rocking the grunge look... that's my excuse anyway!!

Darcy said...

Now 'that' is a good photo! not a hint of 'you know who' anywhere.x

Sally- Jo said...

Looking good in this photo too....need to go & book a haird appointment to get some of this feel good factor too!!!

Lisa-Jane said...

Wow! Look at you sexy momma! You look gorgeous luvvie, very slim, very trim, and very blond!

Kazzy said...

You just reminded me to do my roots...was drying my hair after swim this morning and thought they looked a bit 'iffy'...will book an appointment soonest!

Yours is looking fab!

Hope you have a brill time at the gogo retreat....wishing I was there too!

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Grrrrr, sassy chick! x

Anonymous said...

Think its great!Really suits you.Really like reading your blog from over here in Cyprus!
Susan

Kate said...

OOHHH only seeing the new hair now. It's gorgeous!! I LOVE it.

Anne said...

Lovely glam hair.