Ladies Camera Club

14 Oct 2010

Last nights crop

It was such a good night last night. Not only was there some fun in the chat rooms and live streaming but ALL of the participants turned in some pretty impressive layouts.
This is mine (taking inspiration from the sketch below) and this is my cousin, Marybeth. I shoved an ice cream in her mush a few years back only when I was distressing the matted cardstock that her photo lays on, a kind of gouged her eyes out with my blade. I'm so sorry MB! As I did the layout live, I couldn't stop and give up.

So there you go, my huge mistake is there for all to see.

See you tomorrow x

6 comments:

Bettyann said...

Hunney I had such a great time at the crop..what a fab group of entries...have a good sleep and have a great firday...take care...

Lisa said...

Even with the gouge its still a lovely layout and thanks for showing

Lisa
x

Julia said...

We've all done things like that Kirsty but your layout is fabulous. Loved the sketch and really enjoy watching you scrap. Thanks! xx

Vicki said...

Gorge layout chick. I have so much fun on wednesday nights - thanks for getting me back into paper :) loves ya!

Sue said...

Agree with the others, even with the mark it's a lovely LO. if you'd not pointed it out, I doubt I'd have noticed it.

Paul said...

What can I say but Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! The buttons in the corner, the frame peeking out, the distressed, curled edges. It just has so much wonderful texture and interest in it. Love your collaged layouts. I love your style too. I'm always fascinated by different styles people have. It's great that no two crafters are alike. :) Pxx