Ladies Camera Club

26 Oct 2010

I shall be lady of the manor

Im teaching at the Scrapagogo retreat this weekend plus I have 23 photo shoots booked which means in between all of that, I shall be feigning a headache in the library on a chaise lounge in this BEAUTIFUL hotel. Have you ever seen anywhere more "Downton Abbey-ish"?
NOTE: I am obsessed with Downton Abbey right now, marvellous telly viewing.

Im hoping for a midnight free run of the hotel looking for trap/secret doors and ghost walks at 2am. Im hoping for a room in the tower to let down my golden hair for a re-enactment of Rapunzel and Im also hoping it doesn't flaming well rain!

Only 4 hours in the car on Friday - mapping the loo stops as I type ;)

10 comments:

Andrea said...

What a fantastic place to be working!! It is very "Downton" I too am obsessed with it, so good!
Hope you get through evrything ok that you have to do!!!!
Andrea x

Cheryl said...

Wow what an amazing place I too am obsessed have fun x

Bettyann said...

what a fab place...have fun...

Sue said...

I hope M'Lady has a fab time. I was watching downton Abbey and then missed a couple of episodes, so I'll watch out for the series to be repeated.

Kirsty, Go check out my blog, as I've got an award for you.

Sharon said...

I too am obsessed - it ends far too quickly each week. Looking forward to my photo shoot with you this weekend and to stay in that gorgeous place. XX

beksynormz said...

Can't wait to see you there, count me in for the ghost walk! Off to watch all the eps of Downton Abbey I have on Sky+ before I leave!! xxx

naomi_m said...

Thats pants! You will be so close to me but I won't get to meet you! Bummer. You can pop by for tea or to use the loo on the way by though!! Looks like a fantastic place for all those lovely shoots though.

Jenny said...

*lol* see you there!!

Debsg said...

Wow! Hope we get to see some pics. Enjoy :)

Lisa-Jane said...

SOOO wish I had heard about this before, I would love to have gone. Places sell out so fast for this one so it must be good. Enjoy!